Friday, December 24, 2010

turn off 2G/3G

I have downloaded one other application
then last night I download this APNdroid together with Dolphin browser
I did try for a while and I turn 3G off and forgot about it and sleep
I uninstall and remove the other 2G/3G widget

Next day, I only start to realised there is NO data network connection
I struggle to find out how
I even suspect the Dolphin browser
Then I call up telcos Singtel to reset my Data and GPRS network
Worst I call up HTC and the poor gal on the other end can not help me at all

I take me 2 hours later that I saw this application among all applications
When I run it, the 3G/EDGE/GPRS is turn off !!
Oh my ! I turn it on and goto his website

The good thing is that there is definitely works when I go oversea at year end

But I have struggled and desperated for the whole morning of Christmas Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment