Thursday, December 16, 2010

the power of control

Tonight I spent 2 hours to fill up the GM FM form.pdf
I learn how to edit the form entry field
and insert digitized signature
But then hinder me to insert photo.
which again I spent some time to edit my portrait to right size
and insert as a stamp mark !

After I finished, it was already 11pm and rush home.

Today I received reply from HTC
5. How to track the total incoming/outgoing call time log?
The phone itself does not support this function but you can search the market with call summary for some apps to realize this function

 I suddenly realize why i like Android hp or this HTC hp

It give you the freedom to control the way your hp works

I  like the power widget to be able to turn off WiFi, bluetooth etc

So if the application can not perform the job, then find from the Android market

Of course John proudly show his N8 to be able to kill all application with few touches.

I still struggle and maybe will download killer application for trial soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment