Sunday, December 12, 2010

re-calibrate battery

today I went out since noon.

I use extensively to demo Desire to my friend

Battery run out very fast, so
I went to look for bluetooth keyboard.
I did make use the chance to charge a little bit

But as I rush home, I did try to shut down some of applications to save.

Just nice the hp completely shutdown

as I charge I read about calibrate the battery
In English ..

1. Power on your Desire then connect to your Charger and Fully charge until the LED changes Green.
2. Disconnect your phone from the charger and then power off.
3. Reconnect your phone to your charger with the power off and wait for the green LED.
4. Disconnect the phone from the charger and power it on.
5. Once the phone has fully booted / ready to use ...  power off again.
6. With the power off connect the phone to the charger and wait for the green LED.
7. Disconnect from the Charger then power on and use normally.

But I dun understand and use back my old method as in the last post
to do drain off and fully charge exercise

I also read further on App killer does not help in saving battery power

But I more concern how  to solve the max number of browser that occur few times today ...

No comments:

Post a Comment