Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Finally got outlook contact over HTC

In the morning, I download Adv phone log and it works
to display call timers
but too bad can not seem to able to output data

I take a while again that there are different version of contacts or people widget

In the evening, I tried to migrate the outlook data over.

Same thing, I have to remove the LAN cable to allow HTC sense to run.
Surprisely, after that HTC sense continue to run by then LAN cable is connected to the laptop
(This is better than OVI)
However, HTC sense will clash once under Help>update is activated.

Seem that HTC sense conflict with proxy or antivirus ?

Anyway, I clear and upload the contact in the Exchange server
Then I do a USB sync
All 974 contacts transfer over HTC include all Chinese Characters and all mobile and fax in the right field

Although Google contact fails to sync with HTC

But today is a great leap to migrate all contacts over HTC
will try MyPhone Explorer another day

Later at night I download an eBook and Angry Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment