Sunday, December 19, 2010

portable mobile battery pad

The possibility of hp battery flat and drain off drive me to find a economical battery charger.

Last time I use those AAA battery charger.
Although it is only $4 but I have already brought 3 for Nokia E72
as each time it goes  with missing battery compartment
Neither it has the mini USB connector for handphone
(Later I realised why it is not standardized size)

I saw a bid on hardwarezone for a Energizer battery charger for $45
I hunt around bugis and sim lim for alternative
almost want to buy Energizer as it got different size
1000mAH for $39
2000mAH for $65
and ther other smallest but power 1800mAH sold at $48
(on ground floor biggest accessary shop)
The rest is for iPhone only
(So selfish and arrogant, can not use for other devices)

Then I remember that shop that sold me $4 battery charger on the top floor Indian mama shop.
The boss introduce me Universal USB portable Charger for $39
BUT the battery can charge up to 2800mAh
Boss claim it is the only one which can charge iphone Fully
only thing Boss take away those cable behind

Thought it is from Indian but it indiate it is made in China
Now remind me of my 32Bb thumb drive brought in China when whole world can produce 16Mb

But who care, I will test it out and let you know it will be working !
Only thing I should have brought it in Zhuhai for another set...

No comments:

Post a Comment