Monday, December 06, 2010

Fwd: purchase of HTC Desire and then sell my Nokia E72

Dear all:

Finally, after weekends struggle I place order on Sunday midnight for HTC desire at zero cost.

On last satursday 4 Dec, Tim and Tin went for two HTC seminars (WM7 and Android 2.2 )
We have gained few vouchers ($50/$100 and maybe we can sell online)

Of which I made use of one $100 vouchers together with singtelshop.com
and buy at 9pm-pam period to gain $30 deduction
(PLEASE WATCH OUT EVERY WEDNESDAY 11AM-2PM FOR FREE HP ON SINGTELSHOP.COM !!)

At the end, I paid $218

At the expense of 24 mth change from i-one plus (w/o data $25) to 3G Flex lite (12G $36)
and have to wait until wednesday 2-5pm to deliver on my office.

I will go Toa Payoh to sell my Nokia E72 for 250 (without box)
So this time, I spent zero dollar and gain some. [Best senario !! ]

But I will spend nett gain of $ 32 on black casing and maybe usb
keyboard casing...

PS: there is always a $100 charge for my only 12 month contract
and some increase as I move to 3G Flexi plan
[Please also take note There is a super SIM plan to get additioanl number without contract]
(If I go singtel hello shop I need to spend net additional $100 for this HTC desire as no voucher )
(To purchase HTC desire Z and desire HD I need to spend $100/$200 even
depending where I purchased as it is the latest models)

I have everything except hopefull HTC will port HTCsense.com on existing Desire HD/Z
to be available to Desire too in coming month

No comments:

Post a Comment