Sunday, December 12, 2010

Power maintenance

Today I stress my hp again

It take me a while to find the battery under About Phone sub menu

The Up time is about 6hr (or 5Hr 15min)
Awake time is 3hr

The hp drain off at 11:15

suddenly I was searching for font size
Also I wonder why Google Chrome dun have a version for Android

on 13 dec night at 2348

the up time is 22:45
awake time is 11:37:57

The hp drain off at 00:29

I learn there is two build in applications Battery Use and Battery Status
Under Setting > About phone > Battery Status
and those on top are the values registered for past three days

While Battery use seem to show the application that drain the most battery ?
It will show when battery low triggle a screen and option to choose Battery Use
I turn on all and it will show
Cell standby, android system, phone idle, display, bluetooth, WiFi

Or it should be the Applications that are running

Settings>Applications>Manage Applications

Settings>Applications>Running Services

So all these seem not appropriate to demonstrate the right status of the Android power status

I still need to explore more

No comments:

Post a Comment