Tuesday, January 13, 2015

suddenly Hitachi HDD can boot up and google drive clear

suddenly 1. Hitachi HDD can boot up and 2. google drive clear


These has been bothering me for days


1......
I did do some Win setup startup cleaning
do a refresh
then repair


report all failed


do boot up yesterday and not working


did struggle to get install.sed to install.wim


same as other link
I have to download a unofficial website and invite virus spam into system
so still did not have the install.wim


neither I can set up window 8.1 from scratch as it will stop at can not install on USB HDD


so today I just boot up and suddenly
HDD can boot up (no auto reboot continuously)


This time, a window setup is prompt


I choose an new setup rather than follow the SSD configuration


After setup up
I did remove drives of EFI and system recovery on SSD
the virus put a websearch on home page I remove too
but have not install anti virus yet


also Hotmail and Gmail able to login via cache
(or maybe because I still have the ext HDD connect to the internal SSD ?)
the I do the google drive




2...
I have tried to remove all the copied file from google drive onto ms one drive


did feedback to google on this problem


today after set up of WinToGo Hitachi drive


I set up google drive sync


after I keep removing all those files


then Google drive prompt I am disconnect


then all the files is free up







No comments:

Post a Comment