Monday, January 05, 2015

still not ready yet to install new ROM

Lesson learned : Dun rush into flash any ROM

I have chosen two ROMs
but I take too long to download on windows so I used hp to download overnight
(hp failed as I forgot to put USB developer- remain awake option)

so in the morning 
I rush to choose Gummy - Nighly' 

end up it take so long !!



I very anxious and dun know how to go back recovery
and later found this

(Lesson learn for ROM Change: do in the night 

The final method would best fit those of you who have access to a computer, and have plugged in their phone via a USB cable. You also need to have USB debugging enabled in order for this to work.

In this step, you'd need to go into the /platform-tools folder on your computer (it's a sub-folder inside your Android SDK). There, you press Shift and right click with the mouse, then select "Open Command Windows here"

In the window that opens, you type the following:
adb reboot recovery

However , the stock ROM re-appear

I try few ways 

put SDcard into card reader

still not able to install CWM
Error - unsigned

(as yesterday I install CWM via ROM Manager)

Later may try using tar and odin method
ODIN (use TAR file).

now i lost hp in MTP mode
and it dun show as a drive anymore 
So has to wait for the ROM to built

Quote:
Originally Posted by kejar31 
lol IDK an hour, 45 min maybe (its building on my 8 core 16GB ram and Intel 128GB SSD right now) .. its in the middle of the build now.. KK friggin takes forever to build

oh no !!


No comments:

Post a Comment