Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Change to PS/2 Mouse and restore to MPE 1 Jan Samsung SMS app

As of now, system almost settle down keep adjust to situation

When both USB HDD are running
I run out of USB ports (2x2USB being used)
and USB mouse hang

I can not boot from SSD HDD
(dun know why...even change BIOS and it is  same)



the USB mouse keep hang
so take out the PS/2 mouse
and it is a Samsung mouse !!
but not very responsive maybe PPI not high
may get a mouse pad

During the process
I also delete the SMS and MPE and its backup
(Now the phone is  SAMSUNG-SGH-I317





this is MPE but i notice there is Desktop notification now




when restore SamSung OS complain
if I use MPE messaging services


I also stupid to clear message default
but later it auto come back





so second time restore back using MPE restore only upto 1 Jan 2015
so lost 1-6 Jan 2015

(In white box theory,
 i can use nandroid CWM backup to restore to full 4Jan
get back original Note 2 GT 7105 system backup
do a MPE backup on just SMS
redo Ditto DN3 install
run a MPE restore)



after MPE restore
Ha Samsung again take over








There is minute difference between the picture above
is the Clear default is ON, and not
"No default set"
Although no much infor on Samsung messaging app
and all message restored back


the menu button pop up




Now i also do battery calibration
After 8 hour charging i reach 4320mV on USB plug 2.0
too bad can not get 4321

but later i think i got 4330mV
and calibrate again while connect to PC

The following is what is can capture on screen



BTW even though
I do factory reset
wipe data
even wipe dalvik cache

I still got my installed app on GT 7005 back
port over from Android 4.1.2 to 4.4.2





The device is I entry into the ROM

There rest is Ditto DN3 ROM
even developer option I have to press 7 times Build Number to get it out



The only major fault on DN3 is that
(Black box theory ) can not get wifi on



Hope to solve it soon


--

No comments:

Post a Comment