Saturday, April 21, 2012

Let keep my finger crossed


I was trying to upgrade my ROM to 2.3.4

Then I received good news that I got an Interview

While trying, I go back to HOT HD9
and download
HD9 Android 2.2 V6.1MOD by BM.7z (70,925 KB)  




The HD9 went die


I quickly change USB port and tried original ROM
but again I noticed the original ROM has too big of system.img file that it keep failed

I have went through many times from heaven to hell and back heaven


When I finally get back HD9_2.2.1
I was again relieved

Well at least I was not going to be forced to buy THL  V9 next week ...

Now I have to try out the different ROM in a slower pace ...

After I use CWM v4.0.0.5 and restore back to my original ROM dated this monday

Each time, like a ritual, I will take out the battery and put back again

Then I switch on the handphone

After few exercise , I still struck with my original ROM

But my wish is to start with a simple ROM with tethering hotspot

but version 2.2 show it has

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Android_version_history

v2.2

On 20 May 2010, the Android 2.2 (Froyo) SDK was released, based on Linux kernel 2.6.32.[27][28] Its features included:[27]


But anyway, let check out for other options 


Now the mobile is back working ... that is the relieve ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment