Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Finally again I have successfully flash_tool recovery to my Chang Jiang HD9 !!

If following through the thread, although very messy

I was not able to use the flash_tool to flash the HD9

I keep question about the process of the 3 interfaces

Adroid ADB interface
Adroid bootloader interface
Adroid Composite ADB interface

I even post the query on 

I tried to down other windows versions too (even for win98 version) from mobile uncle
and I even thinking to use the old windows XP computer at home too

Then I reload the interfaces again

I turn off the HD9 and load a new driver
I purposely choose the Adroid bootloader interface
I load win XP driver (but I not sure ... )

Then suddenly the flash tool works !
(It was a shock as I have flash tool multiple times before that
almost two cycles of switch on and off the HD9
as I also read that the Hd9 battery must be take on and put back)

I was lucky to load the CWM recovery 4.0.0.8 too

So immediately I go to backup and download

However, after I have boot up HD9
and tried to link up with MyPhoneExplorer
MPE fails to connect as win_usb fails to work now

So I have to wait to see if there is other methods or explanations
for the time being I dun use MPE on HD9 ...

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I'm trying to start the Flash tool for my HD9 just that nothing happens, I've tried several times, could you help me?
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete