Thursday, April 12, 2012

got adb shell root prompt #


I got the answer to get root on adb shell as in

C:\MTK\downloads\IMEI>adb shell
* daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 *
* daemon started successfully *
$ su
su
#


Make sure the phone is on and unlocked when you try to run "su" and a window will pop up asking you to allow it to run, check for it to remember, then allow.
----------
is usb debugging mode on? and when u do su it usually pops the allow. i had this problem before so yea.
----------
Yes...they figured it out. read above. You have to answer Yes on the phone to allow access to root. Make sure you check the box below it that says do you want to allow it every time and then you won't have to answer that again...until you flash another rom and wipe all your cache that is.
----------
So under the USB debugging mode , I check on Stay awake

and it works

as previously

I am using Z4root to root the HD9

However, I keep suspect HD9 is not fully root as I do 

C:\Program Files\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools>adb shell
adb server is out of date.  killing...
* daemon started successfully *
$ su
su
Permission denied
$

My last rooting of viewpad 7 using superclick
I was able to got the root # prompt

however, I did run the root checker
and it report HD9 is fully rooted

No comments:

Post a Comment