Thursday, April 05, 2012

I also lost my HD9 again and again

Maybe that day it was 4/4 (bad day)
or 5 April
one day before I fly off

I just want to update my ROM (or Bios) to CWM

I boot to recovery
I only see the original Android (3e) with four line
there is no option for backup/restore

So I used those archive files that said to be CWM version 4


1. I copy updateCWM.zip to the SDcard
2. rename to update.zip
3.  enter into recovery mode:
With your HD9 turned off, press and hold VOL. UP key and turn on the phone.

4. with menu with original recovery mode (i Think)
 find one of options apply update from sdcard

5. I  being load into clockworkmd recovery v3.0.0.8

6. I try to reboot and power off

BUT I am not able to boot up the hp

I back to just recovery mode with one line
I have to apply update

and back to 4 and 5/6 in a cycle

so I panic for two days
and I struggle to flash the ROM via normal USB and flash tool again but failed

Just before I fly off
I swap the SD cards (in the process I exchange both SD cards of same 16G size)

The hp boot back to original ROM just like that

So again I going to continue to use HD9 as it is 
and do more research again

No comments:

Post a Comment