Friday, March 11, 2011

wireless access point

After I have finished my recce on every floor of IT show

I call Eric and he happen to be at IT show too
I went down 2 floor Starhub where he is on queue for his broadband
(too bad he can not wait any longer for Fibre broadband)
After half an hour with him
(he alread on queue for half an hour)
I being ask to search for UTP to wifi devices
or some vendor know as wireless access point
Eric got one at $60 but he sold it off at $50 as power adaptor too heavy
He need it when he go hotel offer freen room LAN connection
but he only got wifi devices with him
(same sceario that I always face too)

I found the Aztech 3G wireless N router interesting as
it meet all requirements even with support for 3G dongle like  a Mifi
But Eric want even smaller and ligter
So I find another products at the other end (will tell you later)
and the rest of TPlink, Belkin has those devices but too bulky and expensive
He took the brosure as by time I go down and queue up with him
It was pass 10pm when he done the payment

He also brought Dell Streak instead as
He just thrown back ipad today to apple after 3 days
as Apple got this 14 days return warranty services !!
(I was tempting to try one of these ipad or ipad2)
He complaint there are so many applications not able to run on ipad eg whatapps
He still saying ipad 3G can not use to 2G voice call...
So he get rid of it even though apple offer compensation as ipad 2 is out soon

Eric has a iphone 3GS and iphone 4 before
(We buy and sell iphone 4 recently until market now too low for profit)

We went for dinner and he was fasinate by Dell streak
almost that I can trick him to buy me steak ... ha ha

Instead we went for LaiLai beef noodle and it is very nice
as I miss the $1 burger King offer today

No comments:

Post a Comment