Saturday, March 19, 2011

recalibrate battery ?

ViewSonic viewpad 7 seem to be problem with battery reading
However, I just want to record when I try to charge the battery and saw a highest of 4202 mV
 This is after I done the recalibration excercise After turn on after full charger and left the charger on I run the overcharge only and saw that record
 While I wrote this blog during the Channel 8 news the reading go up and down and may for example stay at 4188 mV Other the old battery software

There is another integrated software mini Info It has a dashboard that show all system infor Furthermore, when press on battery chart then the battery infor will appear. Most of all, it contain almost all system settings that need to display and to be configured on one mini screen

No comments:

Post a Comment