Monday, June 13, 2011

PC Show Prolink router WNR1004

The whole PC Show I end up only buying the Prolink router WNR1004 for $25
I can not wait long to test out when I go home at 11pm
I plug out the cable from the Prolink Power Ethernet adaptor
and extend it to new Prolink wifi router
Because there is 3 modes, I struggle until 2am to get it right
ts very simple, just need to set to Gateway (middle switch)
Plug out the power cable and back on
(make sure the radio off - actual mean to toggle it on)
Use the browse to telnet to http://192.168.10.254
Or just find the wifi server ProLin_WNR on your hp/tablet
you can then surf easily in your hotel
or in your room which the wifi signal is weak in your flat
This couple with my viewpad tethering,
It will cater for all the Internet access that I will need

No comments:

Post a Comment