Tuesday, June 07, 2011

back to Square zero

After few trial, I give up the custom ROM
(even though update.zip is still on SDcard)
I restore back to original rom
by flash to recovery.img
But I struggle again to install any apps
I wrote email to market android team
I was force to do FactoryDataReset
still the problem no app can be install even for market update and
3 default apps maps, gmail and youtube
So this is what I do to go back to 0.0
I do a CWrecovery
I go for option wipe factory reset and cache
under the CWrecovery
That's the only way to do a superclean reset
Then I use filemgr to install link2SD , app2SD and titanium (I dun use appadmin this time)
Too bad there is no automatic process
I have to like play game and keep press button to continue restore about 166 apps
that only take up just abt 80Mb internal memory left !
Hope to play with all these for this week before I buy 32Gb SD card (PC Show Sunday)
and do the painful process of re-install again
randomly I found one app FBreader is corrupted
using titanium I resort to delete the app
then install from market again
there are few errors during installation and so I will find out one by one later
But still automatic installation process with log will help to build up the system
OR maybe Norton gosh image concept can be used in android OS too

No comments:

Post a Comment