Friday, April 22, 2011

Singtel e-ideas SMS/MMS portal

As I transfer SIM to my ShanZai hp few thing I find out I was lucky to bounce into Singtel e-ideas SMS/MMS portal Initially, I used the old Internet SMS for me to send message last time when I using those numeric pad keyboard. http://sms.singtel.com/internetsms/ Even when I got E65/E72 I still like to use that services But later I dun like as 1) Internet SMS can only SMS to singtel customers only 2) It send a long initial message to recipent It can not send to China telco too but I can use it to send SMS while I am in China and receive on my hp Recent, I have been trying with Singtel SMS plus services but none seem to be very appealing By chance, I spot this Internet SMS platform on E-ideas It solve my last two problems above Just I also set to a password that is easy to remember than Singtel numeric reset password given (If not, just call *43327 and you can reset the password immediately) I dun know why they are still keeping the old system But I hope to see more E-ideas services that being offer One word of advice is to lower the eXplorer services as SingTel should charge the business owner rather than the consumer SingTel will only able to beat Starhub if only it can offer better content and services to its subscribers

No comments:

Post a Comment