Wednesday, April 20, 2011

China ShanZai Android HP

Last Saturday, I went to Sim Lim Sq for window shopping again
 I got a call from Eric and I have to rush back AMK
 Then something caught my eyes It is not the pretty gal but she selling China Android ShanZai HP
 Remember my last blog on a N8 body phone with 12M camera and one thing it fall short is Android OS !! She said this Android hp just came this week (later the other gal said the same)
This is running on Android 2.2 !
 It pack with lot of app most of all it got market installed (She said original OS will come with market while other will not ...)
The internal memory still got 252 MB (Initially I mistaken as 2 GB!)
 It has different forms but the common that I seen at both booth has a iphone type body as they claim to be the fastest screen response
 It has only 3.5" screen and one big menu button too bad it seem not able to use as up down navigation Then it has four standard android option hard keys
 It beat Hua Wei S7 as it got double SIM cards The other thing it got another TV antenna but I mistaken as styllus which I more prefer
 As for camera I think it should be only 3M only
 The OS seem to be tweet to have SIM A & B call then it got schedule power shutdown and up option
 It has tethering but too bad it is only USB option only
 The first booth offer at SGD 260, the second first quote at SGD 230
Still too expensive then Hua Wei S7 offer at IT show at SGD 188
 Then I met with Eric and told him about it
Eric show me his another latest ShanZai phone and only cost him half the price
But of course, the other story is that the new phone bundle with China SIM card
Anyway Eric offer to give me his old ShanZai HP
 So later I told John Min not to purchase Lenovo LePad before he fly to TianJin on Monday
 Anyway I got the old ShanZai phone on Monday night
 It is very bad but it is free Eric even give me four batteries that he has invest in it
 The SIM card B is buried below SIM card A
which I find it is not good if I only used one card
 It is using proprietary USB slot on the hp and connection is bad
but it read out incoming call numbers which is unique but disturbing
 Seem that I need to bear with it until I find a way to buy a ShanZai Android HP

 IT must have Android 2.2 root enabled with tethering hotspot
one or more normal mini USB slot
A HDMI output to sceen
Swapable SD card up to 32 Gb
4"large screen with styllus
Internal memory of 2Gb
8M or more camera

No comments:

Post a Comment