Friday, April 01, 2011

system app at boot up

Last night try to config few android during boot up. Some success and some failure As the full objective are not completed yet I have remove [battery status bar] as it run on PM I put in [battery details] as thought can be run on SD but fail Then I realised the first principle of Android 2.2 As Android boot up Viewpad 7 has the "advantage" of slow start up you will see those apps in SD will available later with their own icon So those app need to be in the startup list must be in the PM !! but how [call meter NG] able to do the job well ? I have put the [3G watchdog] out too but I should have export the data first If I got space again, I will consider to bring back the wonder dog Then I need to reinstall [ZDbox] and [Android Assistant] [ZDbox] just update at the same time It act the battery status and active app but I use it to show active app as it the only app that can do it It will be tracking the 3G usage but may not accurate as 3G watchdog has been monitoring it and it show I have used up 1.2G during these 5 day It can also mute my hp at midnight ... will check it is work later i later try private browser and it can edit blog in html mode under IE mode [Android Assistant] does not auto start even on PM It has the features of "msconfig" - to control the startup list but it does not seem working - so wait for the update at present, I run ZDbox after boot up and app seem to be about 10 apps then run battery details and maybe Android Assistant will come in handy later

No comments:

Post a Comment