Monday, August 17, 2009

variant and history of Linux

I study the whole day and night review the history of Linux I have tried puppy and ubuntu Linux I have try the Live CD on fedora after break through the login screen. I have to call Timonthy who gave the CD and he advise is to ask Redhat on Monday. However, I was lucky that this time, the login screen went through quietly after a long wait. With Ubuntu, I think I dun see any difference. So I put is aside. From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puppy_linux "However, because Puppy is small-sized and can boot from many media, it is also useful as a rescue disk, a demonstration system, or for reviving old computers." Yes, puppy and babie Linux still have that advantage. Then I try to follow Google is up to Interally they are using Goobuntu The other indication is gOS So Ubuntu has evolved from Debian Linux and form a trend by itself. So I think I will focus on ubuntu for a while

No comments:

Post a Comment