Monday, May 16, 2016

Finally installation Genuine Windows 7 license key

After purchased Windows 7 license key from Dexnology on Qoo10

First is received a gmail and then a whatsapp from support
but was driving so ignore

When came back home at noon
download their OS image file
(2.5 G ISO and only within 5 min - very fast services)
I download both 64 and x86

I burn into a DVD setup disk

Initially want to just run winsetup but clean boot DVD
and format the HDD and  install their image

using their first email and key in the installation key

run the ECS motherboard CD to get NIC installed

panic once as windows 7 has prompt 3 days to get activated 
and network was just connected

whatsapp and email them
there is a delay but lucky there is reply after i nap a while

run the activation with second email from them

and that is so simple as even I can copy and paste key over

-------------

I boot from external WDC HDD with pre-installed windows 7
( this image is using HP OEM windows 7 


DVD)
this installation license has been expired during CNY

I take very long time to activate windows
(need double reboot and long wait as it is ext HDD and 
Microsoft take longer verification as why there is 
a license update from same PC (different HDD)
but luckily I managed to activate another HDD onto same PC)

Although also prove that I dun need their image
and so this license key I can use for any other windows 7 image
as long it is the same PC

Too bad I have no other PC to test if I can reuse this license

PS: both license is done via activation option
and not changing product key option
under my computer>properties>windows activation

summary

For 48 SGD it is ok to get a copy of OEM Microsoft windows 7 pro
license key

This business model is workable

Let review this after 180 days or one year later

I will install this license onto
1) Thumb drive
2) another PC
3) into another partition and upgrade to Windows 10
4) upgrade to 8.1 (maybe dun need)
5) run with Remix OS
6) another ext HDD with 64 bit version (maybe dun need)

PS:
0) I will need to Acronics this installation into a image
so that I can do disk recovery and faster installation

No comments:

Post a Comment