Tuesday, May 05, 2015

Fwd: First installation of Windows 10 preview build 9926


My windows 8.1 left 16 days

but somehow no able to run the network again

So I force to try Windows 10 again
(last trial failed as I tot the windows 8.1 is trial copy)

Only thing to take note
I got the handphone connected to PC
so during the devices detection process taking very long
(Also maybe there is a lot of network installation run in the background)

However, the installation seem very successful

so initially there is a windows 10 and windows 8 and windows 7

then finally only windows10 and windows 7
left on the boot up menu

meanwhile, there is a windows.old (.000) directories


important note
I go and delete the oneDrive in the windows.old.00
end up delete all my files in oneDrive
as it is too smart and reconfigure the link automatically

(No later found that it is because build 9926
Microsoft regret and force user to login online ms account
so oneDrive also not able to view on windows 10)

[so the workaround is to login to www.hotmail.com
and login via gmail and then change into oneDrive to see the file]

the windows 10 seem running very smooth and fast
and the search(run) is useful
so with the start and desktop taking over
It is a better interface option without screen being swap around

the language pack seem to be already download
notepad++ run with unicode with no problem

the only minor concept that I dun like
is that control panel is being synchronize with the rest of world as called as setting
this is certain old school that I think Microsoft can keep as a reminder it can be still different from other OS


the following is a negative review but good to pick up certain points

I dun understand about the search options


anyway , there is build 10041 and at May latest 10061

but seem that I was force to upgrade
so I may want to wait till next release in June


No comments:

Post a Comment