Thursday, May 28, 2015

First logon fails with "The universal unique identifier (UUID) type is not supported



Few days ago After I trying activate windows 10 guest account
run into lot of problems and system keep run into loop

so I activate another hotmail account on top of gmail account

still guest account installation end up with this GPSV or UUID problem
even though the guess account is being disabled again




anyway, that KB does not work
as to get into 


install the following
System Center Configuration Manager
is another different pain in the ass

so no choice has to reinstall Windows 10 build 10112

by checking now current version 
search and run
winver



----------
summary

Side track to main problem
I only learn that I should do my regedit backup


and can be done via search and run
Rstrui.exe

No comments:

Post a Comment