Monday, December 26, 2011

It is a roller coaster

one day after Christmas
I still struggling to restore the CJ HD9

Then in the morning, as I tried to switch on CJ HD9
it boot up

I was so happy and excited

I called up YS to meet up and want to redo Titanium backup installation

But YS reject my suggestion

Then in the afternoon

I was trying to rebuild all application one by one

I remove duplicate superuser and titanium apk
under \system\app

Then I could have done another Dalvik cache wipe
(how can I do the same stupid thing twice)

All the while, I do remind myself to do another CWM backup or flash CWM recovery
(I going to write the process in next blog)

Then the ANDROID logo appear then boot up seem to repeat in a loop

I wait for five minutes but it could be too short

I done the disaster thing -

I take out the battery to stop the process

Again my hp crash and end up not able to boot up from recovery for the three times !!

Oh Santa please help me again ...

No comments:

Post a Comment