Sunday, January 16, 2011

battery doctor

I still prefer [overcharged] ; software
which after load will show under status bar
Once in status bar, I load it manually and check the battery information
Today I start ay 1pm (to be precise it has run 11:55min at 1pm)
0% at 3429 mV (or lower value)
and then later
100% at 4187 (seem to be highest nowsaday)

At the same time, I got the [battery doctor] loaded to track 
the full charge cycle
Still it does not able to output and track the mV infor

MeanWhile, I loaded <> and able to load app to status bar
but read the review state it take up lot of memory

So far two disadvantages of HTC or android hp
Now I got battery pack to charge my hp while in emergency.
The second problems of low working memory is still unresolved

Last but not least, the other problem is lack of stock software

No comments:

Post a Comment