Saturday, October 10, 2015

Uber Taxi VS grabTaxi on available taxi around


Depending how you look at this

This is from customer passenger prospective


1. uber

  
to be fair ten minutes there are four taxi
while taking to you


2. grabtaxi




btw there is promotion for grabcar




3. ComfortDelgro citycab
ps can not compare comfort as it app dun
have taxi that moving around real time map

but i am sure there are equal amount of comfort/citycab taxi
in my area at this moment


also once you book comfort taxi
pax told me she can see my taxi coming to her

so Apple can not compare to Orange !

PS: I dun see Uber real time maps
on passenger ask for taxi
unless I have to get the ubertaxi app


4. LTA taxi taxi@SG app





Conclusion, none of the above passenger app
is useful FOR drivers to find passengers


No comments:

Post a Comment