Saturday, February 14, 2015

UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP

updated:

learn online I should use back few windows 7 drivers

So start trying one by one to see any changes
beginning with LAN drivers

at the same time, I do remember I did a BIOS software update ...
so will check on that soon

---------
Windows 8.1 still hang and crash
even do system update to latest !

Today look ok just for a while

then the (ha light) blue screen appear

saw the same 
UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP
appear
(there is others but many too fast to take note)

do a search again


and found I got 
two (later cannon software driver also just appear during i investigating this
but that is in my brother PC??)

Anyway these two drivers very strange
lappiexd
microsoft device asscoiation root enumerator



BTW the network driver also very unstable

some time i touch the cable
the PC will buzz and hang immediately

so I better send out this blog
before the PC freeze again

now it is a usual event everyday !

Microsoft OS still very buggy !!




No comments:

Post a Comment