Sunday, December 21, 2014

Samsung hp driver with win8.1


 this is what I get when win 8.1 get refresh
and hp W7 off it show


when W7 remove and put switch off Samsung hp
there is no devices seen

Inline images 1



 this is what I get when win 8.1 get refresh
and hp W7 off it show



please note the Samsung android driver has to be updated as that is the core
then CDC or "CD drive" can be update separately



I think there is all drivers (USB and media device) for Normal Samsung mobile

Summary: these are the normal devices for Samsung




<Next time those in bracket can be ignore or for advance user
so can ignore>
<For ROOT or Recovery mode or Samsung Download mode
maybe another drivers will be needed>

I put Samsung into recovery <3e> mode
and some how I got this Window action center


when I reboot the note and another time the Samsung android
driver being re-installed
and again portable device
GT-N7150
appear after reboot


No comments:

Post a Comment