Friday, May 23, 2014

certain system app can not moved via app2sd

last week realised that Mlais got two forms of ROM upgrade
either via USB 线刷 or zip file 卡刷

which the Mlais said the security level is less protected
when using zip file

at the same time I notice Mlais has its own recovery
安卓365 similar to CWM

so I did another "ROM change" after a while
But basically both ROM is the same version

Also I learn not to delete ASOP Android Latin keyboard

I can only freeze such app ASOP

At the same time, such system file ASOP should not move in SD too
same for google keyboard that I want to set to default

as during boot up, such app are still being coded to be access

the other sympton is that those icon being drag onto home screen
has a strange com.googlepinyin naming etc


so AppIImgr did provide such warning advises to show such app
can not be move by having a lower cross SD indicated

Ironically, all these years being trained to save up internal memory
Now actually I know which app to be loaded 
(I have two phones to be used at the same time)
and the internal memory is now 4G free in size
I do not need really bother to save up the memory
Still it is good to move app to SD as a practice



A lot of above advises, features I have learned throughout the years 
Mlais seem to have most of them implemented

I am satisfied with this new handphone Mlais MX69 pro
(maybe because no major system failures so far and keep that way)
To be fair, same model of THL T200 should have such standard too
I think China hp makers has matured to a stable stage
I have not test the brand like zopo and XiaoMi but the quality should be better

Or android implementation has achieved a level that no longer
we have to be limited by the Internal memory or CPU power
It is like last time, by the time Windows XP or pentium CPU period
any setup PC can satisfy normal user need

But I will still continue to learn on reducing app in the factory ROM
to smallest essential size and maybe one day cook my own ROM

on the other hand, I hope to test some of the high end game or app
if I have the time

Maybe one day, we can order our own desired mobile phones features
like last time Dell did on PC

No comments:

Post a Comment