Thursday, March 15, 2012

preparing to viewpad for new SD card

The last IT show I only brought an ScanDisk 16G for $16
It is said to be class 4
The original Scandisk booth has class 10 16G and ask for $25 but being turn down by me
Now I got two scandisk 16G (One from China and IT show Sing)

I do a Titanium backup and CWD backup too yesterday

Yesterday, I have prepare the SD card to partition into
second partition   1024 Mb
SWAP partition    zero
So left with 13.87G
recomended by websites summary

Today I do a factory reset

The Internal memory give the highest of 148MB free space !

Choose carefully to load link2SD first

before I run Autolink

I run Chinese钛备份 Titanium Backup and just closed
then I run TBActivator to treak the app

I also run APNbackup and restore to restore SingTel APN

Now I going to install the rest of app

No comments:

Post a Comment