Thursday, November 25, 2010

I stop my data services for a while

Yesterday called up my Teleco, Singtel, to stop my data GPRS services for a while

Starting last midnight, I was not able got any push nokia push email services
Though my email is not a lot, but I feel a bit uneasy as it is too silent on the network

I try to pass time by surfing Internet over wifi at my house
But anyway, my wifi services was always not very welll as
my room is far away from the 2wire router.
So I actually use 3G when I am at home

I think I will have to wait for Dec before I can decide on what to buy ?
a hp or a tablet ? or both ?

Then I will continue with the new data plan

Even SingTel has come with a new data plan 3G Flexi which is more uptodate to the market demand
Only thing is that International data roaming is still a long way to lower down the cost

Oh ! I think this in between period will be a drag and challenge to me ...

No comments:

Post a Comment