Monday, September 28, 2009

My Nokia E65 almost gone

Today I was trying to update my Nokia E65

I was very careful as the data connection is always loose

During the firmware update
the connection lost
I was so desperate that I stop the process
and forgot to read the warning that
PC suite will report error that the connection lost

I dun know what to do and
I take out the battery and can not get the hp turn on

So for one or more hour I keep trying to update the firmware
even though the hp has no respond screen
It has passed 5pm and Nokia care centre has been closed for Sunday

After many tries, miracle happens
the time for the update reduce to 2min
Finally it said the update has completed

I crossed my finger and take out battery then switch on
The hp turn on after many prayers in my heart

Even though I would like to change hp but I dun want to change in this circumstances

But the blessing is that I recovered the original black scheme
I also manage to install fring and get it works
That is the biggest reward as I was able to make VoIP call

No comments:

Post a Comment