Saturday, May 07, 2011

AntTek Application Manager

After root, there are few apps that I can use I have tried out AntTek today as even after root, System App Mgr can uninstall update for Aldiko and gmail but can not totally remove them so when I saw AntTek with delete option I hesitate and try For Aldiko, System said it still got 660Mb on PM After delete, the App2SD clear up 440Mb memory BTW, after install either AntTek, Titanium, Link2SD etc App2SD only show five app on PM Maps, Market, Youtube Bluetooth toggle widget and Retro clock (Later it seem the work of Move2SD Enabler) (Later InforFile App2SD do show/register last two app and system App mgr also show these two are hardcore not able to move to SD) Many others have been hidden are MPE, iLock, AL II,Lost phone, hotmail etc It seem that I install too many powerful apps last night that I have to explore slowly Last of all, last night or this morning in order to install those apps I have to uninstall Aldiko to install those apps below AntTek App Manager Root0.97 164.62 KB Today, 10:02 ROM Manager4.2.0.2 1.77 MB Today, 09:51 Titanium Backup 2.07 MB Today, 09:21 3:08:00 AM Move2SD Enabler 0.9.6 beta 74.61 KB Today, 02:06 Root System Tool Free 368.07 KB Today, 02:03 3:04:06 AM Link2SD 138.14 KB Today, 01:54 The amount of PM last night the max 30Mb down to 25Mb today So this blog is to record the process On the latter date, I check on one of the app hotmail that not shown on App2SD I clear the clache of 32 kb and move it to SD now the PM show there is on 8kb but no longer register under APP2SD Luckily, App2SD by infofile is ok It is rather confusing, so I may write a separate blog

No comments:

Post a Comment